After Colombia my intentions were to backpack South America. However, once I got there I landed a job at Habla Ya in Panama City. After Carnivale, I had to make my way to the neighboring country. Despite its proximity, it’s not easy to get from one country to the other cheaply. I have yet to meet a backpacker that braved the overland journey. Last minute plane tickets were $500 one way, so I went with San Blas Adventures on a speed boat tour which was roughly the same price. Now I am making my way up Central America. I finish Nicaragua tomorrow and will head to Honduras. Subscribe to see upcoming videos on Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and reflections on the journey to travel and find purpose.
- Häagen Dazs – The Perfect Place of Happiness
- Belgrade with Mia (of Monsters & Models series)
- WD-40: Tay the Handyman
- Catalonia: A travel film in 60 seconds
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Music Festival Weekend!
- Rock climbing – 48 hours in 48 seconds with an Enterprise rental car
- Two artists in Brooklyn: my parents
- Cobblestone Freeway Tours Promo
- Leipzig: the city of classical music
- Travel & Learn Filmmaking Opportunity with Arthur