After Colombia my intentions were to backpack South America. However, once I got there I landed a job at Habla Ya in Panama City. After Carnivale, I had to make my way to the neighboring country. Despite its proximity, it’s not easy to get from one country to the other cheaply. I have yet to meet a backpacker that braved the overland journey. Last minute plane tickets were $500 one way, so I went with San Blas Adventures on a speed boat tour which was roughly the same price. Now I am making my way up Central America. I finish Nicaragua tomorrow and will head to Honduras. Subscribe to see upcoming videos on Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and reflections on the journey to travel and find purpose.
- Rock climbing – 48 hours in 48 seconds with an Enterprise rental car
- Two artists in Brooklyn: my parents
- Cobblestone Freeway Tours Promo
- Leipzig: the city of classical music
- Travel & Learn Filmmaking Opportunity with Arthur
- What’s up Ukraine? (2:52 long video + photo essay)
- Road Trip Morocco (Photo essay + VIDEO!)
- Makara’s Story and another successful spontaneous fundraiser!!!
- 3 minutes 3 best days in Vietnam (VLOGS)
- Support a Rural Cambodian School Fundraiser goal reached in 1 week!