Enterprise Rent-A-Car hired me to make a commercial utilizing my skillset as a one-man-film crew. Here’s a video I got to do with my best friends. Nothing beats a good rock climbing roadtrip up to the Tufts Loj. I haven’t had such a classic weekend trip since I graduated college and left Boston. Thanks for bringing those memories back with old friends.
- Häagen Dazs – The Perfect Place of Happiness
- Belgrade with Mia (of Monsters & Models series)
- WD-40: Tay the Handyman
- Catalonia: A travel film in 60 seconds
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Music Festival Weekend!
- Rock climbing – 48 hours in 48 seconds with an Enterprise rental car
- Two artists in Brooklyn: my parents
- Cobblestone Freeway Tours Promo
- Leipzig: the city of classical music
- Travel & Learn Filmmaking Opportunity with Arthur