Pretty excited to showcase this video project I have been working and this photo essay on the amazing Ukraine: Read More
A crazy serendipitous 7 day drive to the Sahara Desert with 2 backpackers I had just met. We attended a local wedding, introduced avocados to cave nomads, held 1-day old baby goats, and witnessed the amazing landscape of Read More
A solo hike. A thunderstorm. A search for shelter that landed me with E’qchi’ Mayans in Guatemala.
I travel for new experiences and to understand different cultures. After 4 months of backpacking Colombia, Panama, Nicaragua, Honduras, and Guatemala I decided I wanted to go somewhere no tourist has gone before. It took some debilitating food poisoning the day prior in order to reflect and motivate myself enough to venture… Read More
What do video editing, chess, creativity, entropy, a fulfilling life and intelligence all have in common?
Let me take you for a ride…|| Starting a video project, an essay, or a painting is daunting at first. You have little idea where it will take you, but you start with the idea that it will come together. Living artfully is about applying the process of art to life. The process coincides with the equation for entropy, or likewise, the formula for intelligence; and like chess openings, it is… Read More
Near Antigua, Guatemala, we hiked up Volcano Acatanengo in the hopes to see Volcano Fuego erupt. Endless beauty. Volcanoes in every cardinal direction. We headed to a small Mayan home… Read More
At what point could he have comfortably in his life completed his novel, traveled the world and helped the homeless? At any point, could he have accomplished this without a significant risk and without leaving his comfort zone? Read More
The younger you are, the more malleable you are, and the earlier you mold into your better self, the more time you spend with it. When that realization came about, I decided to take this journey and… Read More
- Rock climbing – 48 hours in 48 seconds with an Enterprise rental car
- Two artists in Brooklyn: my parents
- Cobblestone Freeway Tours Promo
- Leipzig: the city of classical music
- Travel & Learn Filmmaking Opportunity with Arthur
- What’s up Ukraine? (2:52 long video + photo essay)
- Road Trip Morocco (Photo essay + VIDEO!)
- Makara’s Story and another successful spontaneous fundraiser!!!
- 3 minutes 3 best days in Vietnam (VLOGS)
- Support a Rural Cambodian School Fundraiser goal reached in 1 week!